找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2590|回复: 13

澳网后的费德勒近况

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-2-3 08:07:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
罗杰·费德勒(Roger Federer)(现在)几乎没有(时间)为他在澳网上的表现感到沮丧。实际上,他对于那些以“似乎在前几轮就输了比赛而不是半决赛输掉比赛”的论调感到好笑和不削。

尽管如此,费德勒现在真的把注意力(全部)放在了后面的比赛上,尤其是(如何抓住)以后的机会在12个大满贯头衔(的基础上)再增添几个。现在他离桑普拉斯(Pete Sampras)的纪录还差2个。

“往前看很重要。面前这份非常非常艰苦的赛程表对我来说显得更大,有法网、温网、奥运会、美网。那将会是一段有趣的时光。”同时费德勒也在新闻发布会上宣布了将在3月10日与桑普拉斯在纽约麦迪逊广场花园(Madison Square Garden)进行一场表演赛。

费德勒准备好了吗?包括罗兰加洛斯——他仅有的一个从未染指过的大满贯头衔;包括请个教练?

费德勒自从去年春天与罗切(Tony Roche)分道扬镳后就再也没有请过教练。

2月份费德勒可以坐下来静静心并尝试做出一些决定。一种可能是瑞士戴维斯杯的队长Serevin Luethi,或者也可以时不时地请更有经验的教练给与额外的指导。

“我不认为我能够彻底改变我的比赛(chang my game)(风格),并且也不需要(这样做),你说呢?我有能力改变比赛(结果)(vary my game),那是我的能力”,费德勒说道。“在当今的比赛里,细节决定一切,那就是我所要继续努力的地方。那也是为什么我也许不得不找个人和我一起努力的原因。”

费德勒说他(现在)已经完全从胃部不适中恢复了过来,澳网前的那次胃部病毒感染或多或少地影响了费德勒在比赛中的发挥。

“我总有一天会被人赶超,不过我会设法让这件事情尽可能难地发生,事实上我对自己半决赛的发挥很开心。但是我认为,人们对于我(半决赛)失利的讨论就好像是我在第二轮或者类似这样的被淘汰了”,费德勒说道。

“但是在(现在)这样的环境下,打澳网前没有参加(任何)一个赛事可能也是一个错误,不过事实上我对于最后的比赛结果还是很开心的。”

“当然”,他最后补充到,“我希望下次再碰到德约科维奇的时候,我可以打得更好。”

原帖地址:http://bbs.hoopchina.com/htm_data/117/0802/288456.html
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 08:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
ESPN原镐:http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=3224847

Federer focusing on other Slams after Aussie Open loss

Roger Federer is hardly dismayed by his Australian Open showing. Indeed, he scoffs at those who talk about his loss there as if it came in an early round rather than the semifinals.

Sure, when asked Thursday about what happened in Melbourne, the No. 1-ranked Federer made a passing reference to "small regrets," such as wishing he'd managed to successfully serve out the first set of his defeat to eventual tournament champion Novak Djokovic.

Federer, though, is really focusing on the future -- particularly on his next chances to add to a career total of 12 Grand Slam singles championships, two shy of Pete Sampras' record.

"It's important to look forward. The bigger picture for me is now looking forward to a very, very tough schedule ahead, with the French Open, Wimbledon, Olympics, U.S. Open. That's going to be an interesting time," Federer said in a conference call to promote his March 10 exhibition match against Sampras at Madison Square Garden. "That's what I'm saving myself for now. Going to get back on the practice court and get ready for that."

Will that preparation -- including for Roland Garros, the only major he's never won -- include working with a coach? Federer hasn't really had one since parting ways with Tony Roche last spring.

He'll sit down in February and try to arrive at a decision. One possibility would be to continue to have Switzerland's Davis Cup captain, Serevin Luethi, travel with him regularly, while also having more experienced coaches drop in from time to time for added help.

"I don't think I can change my game drastically, and I don't think I should, you know? I have the possibility to vary my game, and that's my big strength," Federer said. "In today's game, it's the details, so that's what I have to keep working on. That's maybe the reason why I have to look for someone else" to work with.

He pronounced himself healthy, fully recovered from the stomach bug that prevented him from playing any tuneup matches before the Australian Open.

Last week's setback there against No. 3 Djokovic ended Federer's record streak of reaching 10 consecutive Grand Slam finals.

It did not, however, change the fact that the Swiss star is atop the rankings, just as he has been every day since Feb. 2, 2004.

"Eventually somebody will catch up, but I try to make it as difficult as possible, and that's why I'm happy I actually did play the semis. People, I think, are talking like I lost in the second round or something," Federer said. "But under the circumstances -- having not played a tournament before and maybe being also a bit sick -- I was actually quite happy with the result in the end.

"Of course," he made sure to add, "I wish I could have played better against Djokovic."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 08:10:06 | 显示全部楼层
蛮喜欢他的。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 08:13:32 | 显示全部楼层
费德勒说他(现在)已经完全从胃部不适中恢复了过来,澳网前的那次胃部病毒感染或多或少地影响了费德勒在比赛中的发挥
——————————————————————难怪天王如此表现 [s:704]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 08:29:48 | 显示全部楼层
这次的确他比较软,然后就是被人堵着轰反手防守。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 11:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
比賽場上畢竟無不敗之師,Federer長勝多時後,偶然失手輸一次也屬正常。他對此次未能染指冠軍似乎也看得很開,對未來還是比較樂觀,這還是可喜的。相信他仍是當今男子網壇的統治者。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 12:00:18 | 显示全部楼层
不过真是没想到费得勒会输哦。。。
希望接下来好运。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 12:29:37 | 显示全部楼层
虽然不是太喜欢他,但是伤病影响自己的发挥怎么说都是遗憾!!!!
[s:706]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-3 21:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
偶居然看得懂原稿,窃喜中。。。 [s:700] [s:700]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-4 20:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
老是让一个人赢球也没啥意思啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-5 10:30:52 | 显示全部楼层
天王的人品和气度还是对得起天王的称号的,不过还是喜欢男网出现双雄争霸或者三国演义,这样才精彩
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-3-22 14:16:07 | 显示全部楼层
他就是一个王者!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-13 21:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
费德勒的单手反手是我学习的目标呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-4-15 22:15:28 | 显示全部楼层
哎,一代球王阿!!真是感慨。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:55 , Processed in 0.287059 second(s), 23 queries .