找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2042|回复: 2

库爷最新采访

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-22 11:07:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 加莫娃的泪水 于 2017-6-22 11:08 编辑

Vladimir Kuzyutkin: Our opponents will come in good formations

The Russian women’s national volleyball team is preparing for the traditional tournament for the Boris Yeltsin Cup which will be held from 26 to 30 June. Next week in Ekaterinburg, women’s national teams of Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Russia will compete for the trophy.

Yesterday, our team hold its first open training session. The team consisted of two representatives of Uralochka – Ksenia Parubets and Ekaterina Evdokimova. The first match of the Russian team will play against the national team of Kazakhstan in the opening day of the tournament on Monday at 19:30 local time.

“It will be hard for us, as far as I know, our opponents will come in good formations. By the composition of the significance of players can be even stronger than ours. But it does not mean anything. This will only once again be a good exam for those I want to see in the future,””I would like to see new forces, new players who join the team now. And at the Yeltsin Cup, we will see at least 4-5 people, which the audience did not see, well, they know them, but the audience did not see them during the game.” – said Vladimir Kuzyutkin, head coach of the Russian women’s volleyball team.

Vladimir Kuzyutkin: “Our players deserve better results on the world stage”
n Yekaterinburg, from June 26 to 30, the annual international tournament of women’s volleyball teams – the Yeltsin Cup will be held for the 15th time. Now volleyball players begin preparations for this competition. 70-year-old Head coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin who lives in Ekaterinburg, told Znak.com about the tasks for the tournament, the main competitors, the popularity of volleyball, his main motivator and thoughts about the next Summer Olympics in Tokyo in Japan in 2020.

– In one of your interviews, placing the emphasis on the year, you divided the volleyball tournaments of the season into principled and auxiliary ones. Which refers to Yeltsin Cup?

– To the auxiliary ones. No matter how I would like to call it principled, it will not work. I do not want to abandon the line which we have outlined to give rest to the leading players. To us, there will arrive a serious team of the basic structure, among them Bulgaria and Turkey. These teams are considering the tournament as a principle. But we will play tournament practically by the second composition, without four main volleyball players – Ekaterina Pankova, Nataliya Goncharova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Yana Shcherban. Therefore, I can not called “basic” in the tournament. I would like to solved the particular problems here. Of course, every game here, with its audience, requires full-time commitment, and everyone wants to win. We will strive for this, but this is unlikely to happen. Nevertheless, to resist the basic compositions of rivals in our state will be sufficiently heavy. Therefore, this event will be interesting for us, because the other teams will be more solid. I will not charge players with responsibility, there will not be super-tasks such as “win at any cost”.

– It is the tournament will preparatory…

– By preparatory to the basic tournament – European Championship (from September 22 to October 1, 2017 in Azerbaijan and Georgia). We have already selected to the World Championship 2018 in the first major tournament (Qualifying tournament of 2018 World Championship). For the Euro, we would like to come fully prepared and prepare seriously with all the candidates that we have.

– Who are the main competitors in the tournament? Which teams you can highlight?

– These are three equivalent teams with an advantage on the status and rating of the national team of Serbia, which is considered at the moment of one of the leading teams in the world. In parallel with us participated in the selection for the World Championship, Bulgaria and Turkey. If they arrive by basic structure, then they cannot be considered as very serious rivals. They well examine us, than I will be very pleased.

– Yeltsin Cup is conducted already 15th time. whether it remains as interesting and important tournament, as before, in the early years of its existence? Or its status slightly shifted?

– Yes, the status has slightly shifted, unfortunately, towards less significant because of the tournament in Montreux (Switzerland), which is held almost immediately after the end of all the national championships. Therefore, all the teams are trying to get it back, and our tournament passes through in a month and a half after these events. And so strong contenders to us less willing to go. But I think this Yeltsin Cup is one of the strongest and most serious, of course, the teams will come with the basic composition.

– Earlier you mentioned that we have those who are among the players can be selected, and you try to prove it. You clarified that among the young, there are those to who you should pay attention. Who should pay attention to the Yeltsin Cup especially, and why?

– Once again, I would have to say “unfortunately”. I can not show the volleyball players, who I would like to choose from the youth team, because they will be going to the World Championship and now preparing for their program. Another regret is Malygina, I would really like her to try on the role of the line of Goncharova. I wanted to see what she can capable of. But she was injured in the last games of the Russian championship and still can not reach the level that she showed throughout the championship. Shcherban was injured in Twenty days ago, another player of the basic structure. With her, I also connect the hopes in the future and put in a row with the leading players. It turns out that these “regrets” was accumulated too much, so that I would be impregnated with the optimism.

But, despite this, players are called to the tournament, which for me is a great interest. These are volleyball players who will play in the center. I want to try out under the full program to shift the emphasis of the attack on them. This type of attack is our weak link in recent years, because it all boiled down to the game of Goncharova, Kosheleva and Shcherban. I would like to shift the burden on these new players. In addition, throughout the championship Irina Voronkova, who attracted my attention with her successful games, proved to be quite good. I would like to understand how she will compete with the major players and how she can claim a place in the team. There is also a good volleyball player Maria Frolova. I think that she can show great benefit to the team and will also qualify for a place in the team. I also want it to show a wide audience.

Furthermore, Ekaterina Evdokimova (player of the central zone from Uralochka) is knocking on the door of the team, she will also be given a chance to show herself to the fullest. Debutants for the game in the national team will be quite a lot. Returned to the team Evgeniya Startseva, which will be given one of the leading roles on the court in terms of leadership of the team, because the leaders – Pankova, Goncharova and Kosheleva got rest. Over the past three years, we have seen them too often, so there is no point in checking them. But this is not enough for the national team to be comfortable. I would like to select another 6-7 people who stand behind our leaders.

– Yes, you said that the team need 15 players…

– Note that we will never happen in the same 15 players. But we need to build a team out of 15 volleyball players, who must compete with each other, so that was not a huge difference between the leaders and applicants. Last years we did not have such, there was too much difference between those who were on the site and those who are outside it. Now all the same, there is someone to replace the leaders, and in the future to replace the “basis.”

– Ekaterinburg will especially follow Ksenia Parubets (Ilchenko) from Uralochka. How would you characterize it?

– In “Uralochka”, she assigned the role of leader. I would like to see her in the same role in the team, but much depends on her, on her character and claims to such a role on the team. Leadership in the team will fight for the role claimed by many players. Ksenia must decide whether to be an extras or to be on one of the leading roles. Let’s see how the tournament will be, and we will see.

– Do you think that if the popularity of volleyball falls in general and women’s in particular? Russian men’s national team at the Olympic Games in London has made a miracle, defeating Brazilians in the finals, after which there was a surge of interest, the real boom volleyball.

– Do not quite agree that volleyball is losing popularity – a popular sport with great tradition. The popularity comes in waves, now there is a recession, I agree. But to massively lost popularity – definitely not. After the victory of the men’s team at the Olympics in London in 2012, there was a surge, but the decline is not and never will be. Volleyball necessarily take place among the sports that we call popular. Now we have a huge army of fans, read critics in blogs – there is a lively discussion, so there is popularity.

– You are 70 years old. What is your main motivator for getting up every morning and not just going to work, but being a coach, and not just a coach but a national team coach?

– Inside myself, I did not agree with the fact that we recently occupied not the highest positions with those players that we have. Our players deserve great results not only in the European but also in the global arena. Recessions have been, but I believe that we will return to the forefront. I do not want to say that we will come back into the lead, but we will return to the number of teams competing with such leaders as Brazil, the US and China. This is my motivation. Those players that we currently have, are able to be a good team.

– And you feel that you can give them something…

– Each incoming coach thinks it can give something to the team, especially since I managed to win the world championship seven years ago. From the team there are four players who can not leave the volleyball. I hope Ulanova, Kosheleva, Goncharova, Startseva – all of them are able to lead this team. I hope that they have the same aspirations as I do.

– Do you expect to finalize the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 2020?

– This is a very difficult question. In this case, I say that I do not think about age, here our results will be decided, for example, at the World Championships 2018. A lot depends on this tournament. In the girls, the pride that I’m counting on must come to the fore. And, of course, I want to avoid force majeure, in recent times, we have fallen on so much injuries. If all these factors come together, we can count on good places at the World Championship. Much depends on the championship, this question will be easier to answer after this tournament. All coaches want to achieve more, to me, it is no exception. I would like to show a good result at the intermediate stage. Still, the World Championship is one of two great and major tournaments every four years.

发表于 2017-6-22 11:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 toly 于 2017-6-22 11:18 编辑

英语烂的哭晕在WC,  看得七晕八素的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-22 19:26:18 | 显示全部楼层
老爷子年纪一把内心还藏着激情,认为罗刹的位置理所应当是一流顶尖……但是依然还是打算靠着客舍钢叉彩娃她们打天下,她们年纪也不小了啊,希望有新人脱颖而出。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 12:48 , Processed in 0.286660 second(s), 19 queries .