找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2893|回复: 14

9/10 Godina接受專訪!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-19 03:02:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前幾天po Godina的生日訊息,還是有很多人想要知道他的訊息,剛好他在9/10有接受專訪!!我試著把他翻譯出來,翻不好請見諒不要嫌............

新聞網址:http://www.russiavolley.com/elena-godina-i-dont-make-any-goal-as-a-goal-in-life-do-you/

1234230-300x300.png

Elena Godina : I don’t make any goal as a goal in life. Do you?
在我的人生中我不做任何目標為目標,你呢?
Posted by volleyrussia on September 10, 2013

This September, we are glad to invite the Legendary Russian Volleyball Player – Elena Godina to have an exclusive interview with us. When we are thinking about what to ask Gosha and what the fans would like to know, we have an idea- why don’t we collect the questions from Gosha’s fans directly? So we ask for questions on our facebook page (*), only few days, we received so many feedback of her fans from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Brazil, Peru, USA and all over the world! Apparently, Gosha is still the best player in many fan’s mind.
這個九月,我們很高興邀請傳奇的俄羅斯排球隊球員- Elena Godina 來做為我們的獨家專訪.當我們想到哪些問題是我們和粉絲想要知道有關Godina的問題? 我們有了一個想法,為何不直接從粉絲上收集訪問Godina的問題呢?所以我們在我們的臉書頁面刊登這項詢問,短短幾天我們收到很多回響跟詢問有來自香港、台灣、菲律賓、泰國、巴西、秘魯、美國和世界各地.很明顯, Godina仍然還是粉絲心目中最好的球員之一.

Hello, Gosha. We have chosen 10 questions from your fans finally.
Gosha: Oh! So many and so difficult))) I ll start to try to answer, try to do everything I can. Be patient, its not easy
你好, Godina, 我們最後從你的粉絲選擇了10個問題.
Godina: “哇!好多跟好難的問題”我會開始耐心盡我所能試著回答,這真不是一件簡單的事.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

1.What are you doing now after retirement from national team? what is your next goal in life?
   請問在退出國家隊後你在做什麼樣的事情,什麼是你下一個目標呢?

E.G.: This question is a little bit strange for me. If you were following my career you would remember that I played last time in the national team at 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing. After that what did I do? I was still playing volleyball in my club Dinamo Moscow for three years, and only after that I finished my player’s career. That time I was also studying theatre production in Russian State Academy of theatre art. So when I graduated I didn’t have more an offer to play in Dinamo but to start working in its administration. I decided to stay in Moscow and work in Dinamo as an adviser of general director of my club. By the way I have my personal blog about Russian volleyball in our official web site www.vldinamo.ru. It is called an “Open court”, I write articles for the first rubric “Bodacios speech”. Also we manage work with fans of our club, its public relations and make live comments of our matches during their internet streaming. Last year I also started to work in technical university MGUPI. I teach my students to play volleyball. They are not as good as professional players, it’s like the lessons of physical culture for them, but we have much fun together. Actually I don’t make any goal as a goal in life. Do you? I want to be useful for people and do some good things to make my family and people around me happy.
Godina: 這個問題對我來說有些奇怪,假如你有追蹤我的職業生涯你將記得2008年北京奧運是我最後效力於國家隊,在那之後我仍然效力Dinamo Moscow長達三年,之後就結束我的職業生涯!在那時候我也在俄羅斯國家劇團藝術學院學習劇團,當我畢業後決定留在Moscow,但我沒花很多心思在Dinamo俱樂部的比賽,而是開始從事球隊行政方面的工作.順便一提,我有個人部落格www.vldinamo.ru 這是有關我們的俄羅斯排球俱樂部官方的網頁.這網頁叫做”Open court”,我為第一個專欄寫文章”Bodacios speech”.當然也管理我們俱樂部的粉絲互動和比賽論點及我們各場比賽國際媒體的關注新聞.去年,我也開始在大學教我的學生打排球,他們不是職業的球員,有點像是體育課程一樣,但我們在一起上課很有樂趣.事實上,在我的人生中我不做任何目標為目標,你呢?我想要做很多有益的事可以讓我和家人及人們快樂的事!
..........................................................................................................................................................................

2.Which game in your career life is most memorable? why? Is there any moments in your career that you would like to go back to ??
   在你的運動生涯中哪一場比賽是最讓你感到難忘的?為什麼? 有沒有哪一個運動生涯記憶你想要再回去一次呢?

E.G.: The Gold medal match in the World Championship 2006 for sure. You ask why? So guess! ( Just joking ) Also the whole Olympic tournament in Sydney was very impressive and joyful for me. Every competition means a lot physically and emotionally, especially remembering my teammates and all the process of preparation and playing from the beginning to the end. I wouldn’t like to go back to any time of my career. It was rather good and long, so I’m thankful that it really was. It is nice to remember most parts of it, but not to go back…
Godina:  確實是2006世界錦標賽金牌戰,你問為何? 猜猜!(開個玩笑 ). 最讓我難忘跟快樂的記憶是Sydney奧運,每場比賽代表了很多身理上及情緒上互動,尤其是想到我的隊員和所有準備競賽從開始到結束的所有過程.我不想回去我運動生涯的哪段時間,因為過去很棒和很長的一段歲月,我非常感激過去,因為它真的很美好在我的記憶裡,但我不能再回去………….

3.How do you conclude your volleyball career? Any gain and any loss?
  你如何為你的排球生涯下結論? 有任何失與得呢?

E.G.: As I said before I am totally happy that I had my volleyball career and how it passed. What we have won with my teams you can see. And what we lost as well. But the sport means winning or losing, it’s a competition always, with yourself, with the teammates, with the rivals.
Godina:正如之前所說的我完全高興我的排球生涯和它的過去。你可以看到我的隊伍贏得勝利。我們也失去了勝利。但運動就是指贏或失敗,它就是一個比賽,與自己,與隊友,與對手。
.......................................................................................................................................................................

4.What is your favorite position in the court? and why?
   什麼是你在球場上最喜歡的位子? 為什麼?

E.G.: My position mostly was a wing spiker, of course I like it. But if you ask about what I liked to do in the court – is attacking for sure, blocking and serving. These elements are willing to show your skills. But I would also like to be able to receive well. It’s late already, but I admire those people who can do both things well: receive and attack. It is very important for the team play.
Godina:我的主要位子是兩翼的主攻手,當然我也喜歡這個位子.但你問我喜歡在球場上做什麼-攻擊是絕對的,攔網和發球.這些元素可以展現你的技巧.但我也很想要一傳也很好,但這已經晚了!我很欽佩能夠把一傳和攻擊兩件事都做得很好的人,因為它對球隊在競賽中是很重要的.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

5.Since you have played with many outstanding players throughout your time in the Russian National Team, if you are the coach and can pick any players across the generations, who will be in your starting six?
  因為在你效力於俄羅斯國家隊時有許多傑出的球員和你一起打球,假如你是教練而你可以跨世代挑選球員,誰是你心目中的六位先發球員?

E.G.: This is a difficult question. We have many great players at all time… But I’ll try. My setter is going to be Irina Kirillova, an opposite Ekaterina Gamova, wings Eugenia Artamonova and Lioubov Sokolova, centers I would like Elisaveta Tischenko and our youngster Irina Zaryazhko (as advance) and libero Svetlana Kryuchkova.
Godina:這是一個困難的問題.我們在每個時代都有許多傑出的選手.但我試著挑出來: 我的二傳手會選擇Irina Kirillova,接應將是Ekaterina Gamova,兩翼則是Artamonova 和 Lioubov Sokolova,中間則是我想要Elisaveta Tischenko 和我們年輕選手 Irina Zaryazhko以及自由人Svetlana Kryuchkova.
............................................................................................................................................................................

6.What do you do to get yourself fight again. How do you handle disappointment?
  你做什麼會讓你一再的生氣?你又如何處理你的失望呢?

E.G.: Fight again?! With whom? Is there any war? ( Joking again ) Now I have rather quiet life, which has some moments of strong emotions. For me if I have any difficulties, I try to stay calm and reasonable, read books, study and work hard, and then you finally find a solution.
Godina:一再生氣?! 和誰? 這裡有任何戰爭?(開玩笑 ) 現在我有很平靜的生活而有時會有強烈的情緒.對我而言假如有遇到任何困難,我試著保持冷靜和理性,閱讀書籍,學習和努力工作,然後就會找到解決的方法.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

7.In which aspect do you think the present Russian Volleyball Team (Women) need most improvement or training? Which young player do you think will become an important player in National team?
  你認為目前的俄羅斯女排國家隊在哪些方面需要改善和訓練的?你認為哪一位將會成為國家隊重要的球員?

E.G.: We always had some difficulties with reception last time, we have to improve that to have more possibilities and variations with our attack. They all are important players but I love to watch how Ekaterina Pankova and Irina Zaryazhko playing. I really adore talents of Natalia Obmochaeva and Tatiana Kosheleva. Also like blocking of Yulia Morozova so much. I wish them luck and strength.  
Godina:我們總是在最後時刻有困難的感受,我們需要改善我們進攻上有許多的可能性和變化性。他們都是重要的球員,但我喜歡看Pankova和 Zaryazhko比賽.我喜愛Obmochaeva 和Kosheleva的能力。也喜歡攔網突出的Morozova。我祝福他們好運和強韌力量。
.....................................................................................................................................................................

8 .Will you back to the court or be a cocach to lead any team in the future?
   你有意願未來回到球場或是當一個教練領導任何隊伍?

E.G.: I will not return to the court as a player. As a coach? I never had such an offer…
Godina:我不願在回到球場當球員.至於當教練?我從未得到過這樣的職缺………..
.......................................................................................................................................................................
9.Do you think you can contribute to the new and young Russian squad if you are invited to be the coaching staff?
  假如你被邀請你是否有考慮過奉獻成為新年輕的俄羅斯小組教練團成員呢?

E.G.: The same thing: I never had such an offer. But it would be a great pleasure for me if I’ll receive it anytime. I would like to share my experience and knowledge especially to young players.
Godina:這是同樣的事情.我從未得到如此的職缺.但假如我在任何時候有接到這樣的職缺我將是非常高興的.我會分享我的經驗和技能知識給年輕球員.
...............................................................................................................................................................................
10.Gosha, your birthday is coming soon. How will you celebrate?
    Gosha,你的生日快要到了,你將如何慶祝?

E.G.: Thanks that you remember! Yes, my family will come here in Moscow where I live, we are going to unite with our small quiet company, prepare some homemade tasty dishes and have a nice time together.
Godina:感謝你記得!是的,我的家人和一些同伴將來到我Moscow住處,我們會一起準備些家常菜和點心大家一起開心的聚在一起.
.............................................................................................................................................................................

After talking to Gosha, you will know that she is really a very nice and effective person. We think we started to know why Gosha got so many fans all over the world! Here we wish Gosha a fruitful life, successful career and early happy birthday to you!
在與Gosha訪談後,你將知道他是一位相當nice和有效率的人,我想我們開始知道為何Gosha可以擁有許多來自世界各地的球迷.在這裡我們祝福Gosha有個真誠的人生,成功的工作和預先的生日快樂.
1236718-300x300.png

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-9-19 07:26:22 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼主编译~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 08:09:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主!!中秋快乐
祝福gosha顺便提一句gosha这么看得起zarya。。。z

点评

也祝你中秋佳節快樂!!  详情 回复 发表于 2013-9-19 13:51
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 08:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
性格很是直率,选阵容那题有点意思。第7题回答的第一句,应该是说一传(receiption)的问题
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 09:40:39 | 显示全部楼层
感謝樓主翻譯~~~~~~GOSHA心目中的正選陣容超級強大~~~HAHAHA~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 09:53:16 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼主编译~~thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 12:39:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
高莎真谦虚,正选阵容居然没放她自己

点评

她是主教练。。  详情 回复 发表于 2013-9-19 15:37
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 13:21:28 | 显示全部楼层
哈,最佳阵容竟然有扎科{:soso_e114:}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 13:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
很棒很棒~~~证明这次的阵容是很正常的,以后就看潘科、钢叉、科舍、砸啦~~啦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-19 13:51:22 | 显示全部楼层
颜雨白 发表于 2013-9-19 08:09
感谢楼主!!中秋快乐
祝福gosha顺便提一句gosha这么看得起zarya。。。z

也祝你中秋佳節快樂!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 15:10:53 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
希望高婶子能去教练组,话说她的心态好多了,希望把阅历和经验分享给年轻的队员。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-19 15:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
很爱你的 发表于 2013-9-19 12:39
高莎真谦虚,正选阵容居然没放她自己

她是主教练。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-20 00:57:19 | 显示全部楼层
记者的Q5很有意思、Godina也有自己的判断、基本选出了最佳的配置,副攻位置Zaryazhko虽然很有潜力、但还需要时间与大赛的锤炼,其实副攻还可以考虑下Natalya Morozova (90s Morozaova)Perepelkina

点评

感觉这期俄罗斯出了不少好副攻啊~!那几个副攻的拦网都不错,发球也挺好,移动也不移动的拦网都挺好,就是一个调整传球差一些,攻击也还行,这样看,梅娃和保娃基本没有位置了。佩雷如果恢复好,也不一定有位置,毕竟  详情 回复 发表于 2013-9-20 13:09
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-20 13:09:23 | 显示全部楼层
小路やすし 发表于 2013-9-20 00:57
记者的Q5很有意思、Godina也有自己的判断、基本选出了最佳的配置,副攻位置Zaryazhko虽然很有潜力、但还需 ...

感觉这期俄罗斯出了不少好副攻啊~!那几个副攻的拦网都不错,发球也挺好,移动也不移动的拦网都挺好,就是一个调整传球差一些,攻击也还行,这样看,梅娃和保娃基本没有位置了。佩雷如果恢复好,也不一定有位置,毕竟年龄没有优势。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-9-21 03:29:33 | 显示全部楼层
这一届的俄罗斯副攻线还是很有潜力的  好好打磨 两个新副攻也未必比Thaisa 黑法币差多少
最主要还是缺个好二传和稳定的主攻 如果彩娃 王母和加神归来的话  阵容会非常整齐了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 00:42 , Processed in 0.988135 second(s), 29 queries .