找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 3729|回复: 29

Sokolova:俄罗斯进伦敦奥运没问题!

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-6 18:07:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这个访问更加详细,就是Sokolova不参加欧锦赛的发布会。有很多有意思的问答,她谈了大奖赛、俄罗斯的奥运前景、自己的假期、俱乐部与国家队。喜欢娘娘的自然不容错过。

来自russiavolley,就不翻译了,大家基本看的懂吧。(有两个记者的访问综合而成)

仅翻译访谈中最重要的一点:记者问她还参加世界杯么?
“让我们不要走到自己前面去了(意思是八字还没一撇儿呢。)我忠心希望在欧锦赛上队伍能进步。我的确是有些大赛经验,但谈到世界杯太早了。无论如何我们会去奥运的,不必担心。所以洲际锦标赛并不意味着更多,让女孩们静心发挥吧。就算我们去不了世界杯,明年还有落选赛的。当然,这么迟才定下伦敦之旅也没必要。”
言下之意,对世界杯兴趣不大……

- Are you in favor of Grand Prix, then followed?
- Frankly speaking, not so closely. Seen not all Russian national team matches. And who won the tournament, did not know.
- Team USA defeated Brazil in the final.
- Really? Well, this is not a sensation. American has always belonged to the Grand Prix extremely seriously. In addition, the team is progressing. Let's see what they show in the Olympics.
- Our team lost in the final round of the Grand Prix three matches out of five. Under Vladimir Kuzyutkin such failures never happened before ...
- People quickly get used to good. You see, Grand Prix is a very difficult tournament. For example, I never liked it. A lot of games, regular flights to the most usual is not an organism to climatic conditions. By and large this is a competition devised for young people. At the Grand Prix, Coaches can check the nearest possible reserves. But taken too seriously the results of this tournament does not make sense.
- The fact that we lost twice the national team of Serbia, which is one of the mistresses of the upcoming European Championship, you do not mind? After all, before we with Serbian, usually coped with no problems.
- Serbia has seen the potential. Its former leaders added. As an example, Brakocevic. At the same time, new names. Nevertheless, our team did not show in games against Serb of their true capabilities. Unlike competitors, we were not ready to fight at the maximum. Sure, at the European Championships are going to be different.
- And what will tell in occasion of our defeat with the dry account from Brazil in a semifinal?
- Match not seen. But as I told Yulia Merkulova (blocker in the Russian team), with which we were constantly in touch, all decided a few of our mistakes. What else Brazilian lucky. It is clear that the semi-finals after the team was in the mood to zero. Therefore, Serbia in the match for bronze medal fight to impose failed.
- Many fans now argue differently: Gamova in the necessary moment has not played - here to you and result.
- All this nonsense. From Katya in the game of the national team depends very much, but there is a team and there is a coach. Alone, none of volleyball player is unable to either win the match or lose it. The responsibility must be collective.
- Do you feel this responsibility? It is understandable because of what if we get to the final of European Championship and will select for the World Cup and win three permits to the 2012 Olympics, your help is always needed. So you wait for the fall in Japan or not?
- Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I really hope that the European championship out team will develop. I would be more experience. But talking about the World Cup is not the time. On the other hand, in any case we would get to the Olympics not even worry. Results of the continental championship in this case does not really have that much. Let the girls play quietly. Even if suddenly we shall not be selected for the World Cup, in a stock we have the Olympic qualifying tournament in Tokyo. Although, of course, to delay a trip to the London do not want to.
- Prior to the official press conference at which you have announced the decision to miss Euro 2011, Kuzyutkin was informed of your plans?
- Of course. We personally met in Istanbul and Moscow, and repeatedly talked over the phone. Vladimir was persistent, but I immediately gave him to understand: for me this year is better not to count on. There are circumstances of personal life, Fenerbahce after the football scandal is not going smoothly. At the moment I'm totally not ready to participate in such an important tournament like the European Championship. Really have not trained, held a few sessions retractors.
- How has concerned to your decision to Kuzyutkin?
- With an understanding. Perhaps he wanted to hear from me in a different answer, but he kept his word. Immediately after the World Championship gold in 2010, Kuzyutkin promised that he would accept any decision regarding my European Championship. Then I warned them that I wanted to have a rest, spend the summer at sea with my son. Daniel is an adult, he begins the so-called transitional age. And mum beside all is not present... When to you in 25 years, and the child absolutely small is still tolerantly. But now all differently. I cannot devote all of to volleyball.
- In the spring called you to the Dinamo. Why did you decide to stay in the Fenerbahce?
- What Dinamo do you mean? I invited all three (laughs). The priority for a considered option with Moscow. Because of the school for my son. I would not like, that Daniel lost the Italian language. However, after lengthy negotiations we have with the Dinamo to the common denominator is not reached. In Istanbul, in me, too, were concerned. And life there had already been established. Therefore did not change anything.
- In Fenerbahce you will continue to coach Ze Roberto - Brazil women's national team coach? And in the summer of rumors that the club can take Bernardino - the famous Brazilian men's steering team.
- No, we do the same. Season will begin with Ze Roberto.
- After the 2010 World Championships Ze Roberto gloomy joked of your address, saying that he is angry of Sokolova, and let him take this into account in the future.
- You said, joked. Of course, Ze Roberto was very upset. But when we met in Istanbul, has found in myself forces me to congratulate. No differences for the time of my performances for Fenerbahce among us does not arise.
- Here and now to Ze Robert will arrive to club upset …
-I hope, this time it will quickly depart. All the same not the world championship has lost, and only Grand Prix. And it is not Russia, and America. Far less principled opponent for him than our team. The team is waiting for Ze Roberto in early September. However, while not entirely clear what Fenerbahce financial perspectives.
- If club will declare the bankrupt that to exclude it is impossible, what are measured to undertake?
- I always believe the best. Women's volleyball in Istanbul, love, and the owners of the club must solve all problems. Well and if will not solve ... I have just three options for a career. Without work in any case I shall not remain. An another matter what to leave Istanbul it would not be desirable at all. Because of the son at whom academic year begins.
- Returning to the theme of the Russian team. At the Grand Prix for the reception of the team met two peoples - one of the libero and Lesya Makhno. Is it possible, adhering to the scheme, to win tournaments?
- Of course, it is very difficult. I think that Makhno just do not have the strength to fly the Grand Prix. Perhaps, in this situation should be connected to receive some of the attackers. Fateeva, for example. Or Goncharova. Let them in their clubs take a little. Or do not accept it. For the Russian women's volleyball is a general problem. Opposite hitter with the reception in our country, an endangered species.
- Maybe it's because clubs in this role are betting on foreign?
- Do not confuse cause and effect. It would have a lot of our good receiver would play. But there are volleyball players do not prepare. The schools learn strongly to kick the ball, bet on growth and jumping. That did not meet the requirements of modern volleyball.
- Maybe in the future may solve the problem of a volleyball academy, which you seem to be going to open?
- The idea is still alive. But to realize it is not enough time. Should either retire or find people who would be obsessed with this business. While I do not find it. And indeed in volleyball is not played enough.

Estimate the game of Serbia at the Grand Prix. Quite possibly, we have to contend with this team at the European Championships. Do you think that it will affect whether these defeats will affect on the psychology of our girls?
- The last two games I have not seen, but the first game I watched. Yes you are right, these lesions will certainly affect the psychology of women.
Unshakable confidence in the own superiority disappeared. Generally, a young Serbian strong and powerful team which is growing from year to year. I think that we need this rival forces. Perhaps, as if to excuse us can complain of being tired in the end of the Grand Prix. Nevertheless, the main thing for us is the desire and aspiration. When it is present, our team can do everything.
- From the impression of the Russian team, unlike the Brazilians and Americans, was not too strongly adjusted on Grand prix. And the statement of Vladimir Ivanovich after losing to Brazilian left mixed feelings ...
- (Laughs) Vladimir is a positive person. I think that in fact he is also upset. But he support the girls to give them a new confidence, and made that statement. It has been intended more likely for them, rather than for press. He had in mind the following: "Girls, do not worry, all is well, we must prepare for the next match, believe in yourself, work."
- You managed to talk to someone after the Grand Prix?
- During the tournament I talked with Yulia Merkulova, because we are good friends. She said that by the end of the tournament atmosphere is strongly heated, fatigued, and increased stress. Naturally, everything is always spilling on the ground. When a team is all well and quietly, then the matches are obtained. But when starting any stressful situation, it makes itself felt.
Sure, the Grand Prix is important for us to tournament, but first it is significant as the stage of preparation, which allows coaches to see what state of the team. Fans, of course, want us to always win, but it is not always necessary.
- Do you think how much the game in the national team depends on the mood and form of Ekaterina Gamova?
- I think a large extent. At this point she is the only player with such a rich experience. She is the team leader, and the young look at her, waiting for support.
- How would you explain the most unsuccessful game in the last matches of Ekaterina in the Grand Prix?
- If you go into the technique, then I can say that when there is no reception, the combination has to send the ball just to Gamova. This is the only volleyball player we have, attacks on all balls. Of course, the opponents gradually adapted to this situation. Look, when she struck in the ball, she was immediately met by three blocks! Hard to deal with her when no other options.
I think that if Tanya Kosheleva and Sveta Kryuchkova recover for the European Championship, it will be great support to Katya and the whole team.
- How much the quantity accepting influences game of the Russian national team?? At the world championships we had three of host ...
- I believe that in today's volleyball to play two host is a risk and a very difficult task. Now everyone is trying to give more tactically and technically, than the power to knock out a player. And take the ball alone is almost impossible. Yes, at the World Cup, we were able to do it. However, I think our team has to take three volleyball players. Alas, with this we have a big problem, but you need to train a reception.
-Recently all it is possible to hear such opinions as if in game of our command there is no trainer's idea is more often, it does not have not enough novelties, innovations. Game of a team is under construction on unique qualities of leaders - you, Gamova, Kosheleva and Goncharova. How do you feel about this point of view?
- Each person has the own thoughts, and everyone sees the situation as it wants. To convince people is difficult, almost impossible. Personally, I think that in our team and the coach and players are trying to do everything they can, to spread to the maximum. Everyone is trying to do their job well. Frankly, I do not know how to answer your question. Perhaps it should take its course. So it should be.
- You look very fresh today,sunbathed, rested. Tell us about how to spent your holiday?
- You know, lately, when I look in the mirror, do not recognize myself (laughs). This year I have sunbathed like never sunbathed. I really rested in body and soul. Go to Italy, in Spain, spent some time in Russia. Finally able to do with peace of mind of our own affairs, not hurrying somewhere all the time. Holidays time you can spend with family and friends. And it certainly makes itself known.
In Italy and Spain went on tour, was lying on the beach, swam in the sea. In general, a kind of cultural and entertainment program. But, by the way, in August, has already started to run, even tried to take a dumbbell in your hands. Worked with them, and the next day realized that all the body aches (laughs). But now I feel that after such a long rest, I again have the desire to work, play, seek victories. That's good.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2011-9-6 18:49:25 | 显示全部楼层
还是高人来翻译一下吧,看着舒服些,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-6 19:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
看的累死了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-6 19:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
进奥运罗刹还是没有问题的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-6 20:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
要不是娘娘的采访,我才没耐心看完这乱七八糟的英文呢,哈哈哈,想念娘娘。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-6 23:17:19 | 显示全部楼层
講實話,採訪稿的英文真的不太順... 但萬分感激難得的消息
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-7 01:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
這篇稿的英文差得很 LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-7 09:41:44 | 显示全部楼层
哪位高人能不能翻译一下,我是英语文盲,万分感谢!{:soso_e196:}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-7 10:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
看的头痛,看不下去了{:soso_e118:}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-7 10:09:25 | 显示全部楼层
Soko对米国大奖赛撕破奶罩夺冠不以为然嘛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 12:25:28 | 显示全部楼层
俄罗斯人对谁以为然哪
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 13:08:13 | 显示全部楼层
我现在担心的是飞机问题。。。。。俄罗斯女排近期也得飞来飞去参加比赛。。。那个,唉。这次的冰球队,唉。

感觉成绩不重要了,只要队员在,打啥都OK,重在参于,玩玩而已,冠军又怎么样,就像现在提起前苏联夺得多少个冠军,又如何。里面的这娃那娃,又有多少人记得。

点评

我记得有一次她们坐的灰机在快降落时在空中盘旋了半个多小时吧,貌似是sheshenina的采访里。  详情 回复 发表于 2011-9-8 13:18
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 13:18:01 | 显示全部楼层

我记得有一次她们坐的灰机在快降落时在空中盘旋了半个多小时吧,貌似是sheshenina的采访里。

点评

我記得是上屆奧運落選賽,得到冠軍後要回俄羅斯的時候遇到的,當時採訪說他們沒有擔心,還沉浸在拿到門票的喜悅  详情 回复 发表于 2011-9-9 03:15
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 14:56:25 | 显示全部楼层
笨得跟猪似的 发表于 2011-9-8 13:18

en,听过,她们的心里也是很纠结滴。

点评

不是还说灰机安全着陆,里面的乘客会鼓掌的吗、?不知真假  详情 回复 发表于 2011-9-8 15:48
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 15:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
娘娘世界杯会出现吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 15:48:21 | 显示全部楼层
我爱科舍 发表于 2011-9-8 14:56
en,听过,她们的心里也是很纠结滴。

不是还说灰机安全着陆,里面的乘客会鼓掌的吗、?不知真假

点评

真的......这是俄航的传统..貌似也是俄罗斯人的传统...我去年去俄罗斯的时候就坐的俄航..这给我吓得  详情 回复 发表于 2011-9-9 18:15
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-8 22:36:36 | 显示全部楼层
笨得跟猪似的 发表于 2011-9-8 15:48

这边的新闻是这么说,但这是原话还是记者自己编的就无从考证了,但如果属实的话,那成功降落后,算不算‘死里逃生’的感觉。还有那些帅帅的空哥,天天这么危险,脚踩阴阳界的工作,真是不容易呐不容易。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-9 03:15:22 | 显示全部楼层
笨得跟猪似的 发表于 2011-9-8 13:18

我記得是上屆奧運落選賽,得到冠軍後要回俄羅斯的時候遇到的,當時採訪說他們沒有擔心,還沉浸在拿到門票的喜悅
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-9 18:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
笨得跟猪似的 发表于 2011-9-8 15:48

真的......这是俄航的传统..貌似也是俄罗斯人的传统...我去年去俄罗斯的时候就坐的俄航..这给我吓得
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-9-9 23:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
娘娘一定要参加世界杯啊 要不然俄罗斯的比赛对我来说也没看头啦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:22 , Processed in 0.865452 second(s), 26 queries .