JU参加CP48的慈善演出彩排视频

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-10 22:55:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Marin 于 2010-10-10 23:14 编辑

JU跳舞的部分大概从4分开始

以下内容是对JU的舞蹈老师的采访,主题为JU今晚参加的慈善表演。  

Justine Is Really Generous
法语新闻地址:http://www.dhnet.be/cine-tele/te ... ment-genereuse.html

Much to the delight of RTBF network there will be a bonus to this Sunday's Cap48 live tv charity show: Justine Henin! The tennis woman is returning to competition after months out with injury and agreed to do a classic Hollywood styled tap dance and song musical number. Joelle Morane, the choreographer, gives us a sneak peak behind the stage curtain.

What challenge will Justine exactly do on Sunday night?
"She'll perform a song and dance number from a musical comedy. The song was composed by singer-composer Gabriel Madiata, whom I worked with for many years. He wrote a song especially with Justine in mind. [Now It's Time!] The idea of the lyrics, which are sung in English, is to say that there is more happiness giving than receiving. It fits perfectly to Justine and in her generosity. This to me is what distinguishes the truly great personalities from the others.”

Who's idea was it to call upon Justine?
“It's my idea. I suggested Justine's name to the Cap48 tv show producer Leslie Cable. I seen that Justine was a girl with an open heart, and she doesn't fear challenges!"”

How are the rehearsals going?
"It's a pleasure to work with her (Justine) because she has team spirit. Thanks to her humility, the group bonded really well."

What will the dance number look like?
"It's in the style of a musical comedy. And she'll be accompanied by dancer Michel Foget, as well as eight dancers. Justine will also do some tap dancing steps. In any case, the number was created to showcase the duet between Justine and Michel."

Justine will sing and dance at the same time. Isn't that a bit much for someone who's not a professional dancer?
"But that's the challenge of it. The results will surprise more than a few people. Beside, she likes to sing. She told me that she sings pretty much everyday of her life. What impressed me most about Justine is that whatever you tell her to do, she learns it very quickly, so much that she's asking for more. And if I suggest to her to simplify a part, she refuses. She became the world's #1 tennis player and that wasn't because of nothing. She has an incredible strength of character and a will. She prepares for her return to tennis competition, yet made the time for dance rehearsals. This proves that she is really generous, and it's implicit the moment she says yes to something."

TranslationsGreenout October 2010

以下为中文翻译:

贾斯汀——慷慨的代言人

贾斯汀·海宁将出席本周日的CAP48现场慈善表演,这对RPBF电视台来说无疑是既巨大又意外的惊喜。这位女子网球运动员因伤退出近几个月的WTA赛事后,已经摆脱了伤病的困扰,正积极准备重返竞争行列中。同时,她也同意参加一场融合了典型好莱坞风格的踢踏舞和歌曲的音乐剧的表演。编舞师Joelle Morane向我们透露了这场演出的一些幕后故事。

周日晚上的演出对于贾斯汀来说有哪些挑战?

“她将在音乐喜剧中表演唱歌和跳舞。这首歌曲由歌手兼作曲家Gabriel Madiata创作而成,我和他一起工作了很多年。他别有用心地将贾斯汀融入这首歌曲中。这首歌的歌名叫《Now It's Time!》,将用英文演唱,歌词表达出“付出比收获更能带给人快乐”这一主题。这完全符合贾斯汀宽厚的个性。这告诉了我如何区分真正伟大的个性和其他的个性。”

邀请贾斯汀来参加演出是谁的主意?

“那是我的主意。我向Cap48电视节目制片人Leslie Cable推荐了贾斯汀。我眼中的贾斯汀是一个心胸宽广的女孩,她从来都不畏惧任何挑战!”

彩排进行得怎么样?

“和贾斯汀合作是一件让人愉快的事,因为她具有出色的团队精神。由于她的谦逊,她和整个团队很好地融合在了一起。”

这是一出怎样的音乐剧?

“它的风格是音乐喜剧。舞蹈家Michel Foget将和贾斯汀一起跳舞,同时出场的还有其他八位舞蹈演员。贾斯汀将会表演踢踏舞。无论如何,这出音乐剧展现的将是贾斯汀和Michel Foget两个人之间的二重奏。”

贾斯汀将会边唱歌边跳舞,这对于一个并不是专业舞蹈演员的人来说是不是有些困难?

“这就是这场演出的挑战性所在。演出的结果肯定会有很多人吃惊。同时,贾斯汀也很喜欢唱歌。她告诉我说,她在平时的生活中也经常唱歌。让我印象最深的就是,无论你告诉贾斯汀应该做什么,她都能很快学会,甚至还会向你提出更多的疑问。如果我建议她简化一部分表演内容,她反而会拒绝。她能成为世界排名第一的女子网球选手,这说明她具备多方面的素质,而不是什么能力也没有。她有一个让人难以置信的坚强的性格和强大的精神力量。她虽然正准备着重返网球赛场的竞争中,但却为排练舞蹈腾出了不少时间。这一点充分表明,如今的海宁是多么慷慨。言下之意便是,参加慈善演出是她此时此刻将要做的,她明确这一点。”

(匆忙翻译内容可能有误)

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-10 22:58:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-10 22:59:39 | 显示全部楼层
咳咳
跳舞那段真觉得是个男人
那身段那动作。。。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-10 23:02:11 | 显示全部楼层

JU的最新消息

Justine's Prep In Beijing?
By Serge Fayet
Justine explains why she's chosen to begin her 2011 season at Hopman Cup

LIMELETTE
The women's tour is currently in Beijing and on offer Caroline Wozniacki (#2) ; a first time chance in her young career to be #1 much to the chagrin of Serena Williams.

Justine Henin could also be in China later this year enroute to Australia for the start of the new tennis season on January 1, 2011 at the Hopman Cup in Perth. Yes, Carlos Rodriguez, her coach, has just spent two weeks at Beijing inspecting their recently opened tennis academy.

“He worked enormously hard on this project and said to me that the things are going well”, she explained. “I can't wait to go over there and discover things myself. And yes, it could be a plan to depart from there to Australia."

It'll be necessary to decide because the climate in China, will be winter, and not the same as summer for Australia. On the other hand it's definitely certain that Justine will prepare for the Australian Open by participating in the Hopman Cup. The choice can appear rather astonishing, techically the mixed teams tournament is not an official touranment with ranking points, but Justine knows perfectly why she selected this date.

“Several elements entered in my selection. There's the concept of pleasure. I never been there before and I heard so many great things about it. I will also have a guaranteed schedule to play several matches. I'll play doubles too which will help in constructing my offense approaches moving forward in the court. I'm going to team up with Steve, a boy that I like alot, and full of talent. And lastly we'll play for the our national flag colors of Belgium. I think this should allow me to arrive in good form for Melbourne."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-10 23:29:32 | 显示全部楼层
今儿晚上才把q签名改成了“铁血”,就有人问我是不是想JuJu
就有JuJu的消息,哇哈哈。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-10 23:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
看来JuJu伤势已无大碍了,不过那舞跳得真是寒碜。。。。。
澳网见哦,JuJu加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-11 09:18:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-11 10:01:25 | 显示全部楼层
跳的真的好有趣啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-11 10:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
貌似海宁的偶像也是Celine Dion 呵呵 还记得那个视频 小玛丽 谢谢给我们带来最新的海宁的消息
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-12 16:31:27 | 显示全部楼层
12月就有表演赛了。。。。。
way266555 发表于 2010-10-11 09:18

准备考研,so比赛只能选择性看,嘿嘿
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 22:03 , Processed in 0.777193 second(s), 27 queries .