查看: 6421|回复: 46

看看阿塔的参访消消气,谦虚的我们不要跟某选择性失明粉计较~

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-12-15 20:04:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
V-SpiritEvguenia Artamonova专访

V-SPIRIT :
你是什么时候以及怎样开始你的排球历程的呢?
Artamonova :
我从七岁开始就打球了。排球教练到我们学校来找一些高个儿的女孩并选中了我。起初我进了Malakhit少年俱乐部队。这个地方是给孩子打球的地方,它附属于Karpol(现任俄罗斯女排主教练)的Uralochka俱乐部队。我在Malakhit打球一直到12岁,我在13岁的时候正式进入Uralochka俱乐部队。

V-SPIRIT :
你对排球的第一印象是什么?
Artamonova :
我认为它很有趣。但是我感兴趣的仅仅是因为有球玩是很有意思的一件事情。在那个时候,我根本没有想过自己会成为一个职业排球运动员。

V-SPIRIT :
在你小的时候你(打球)很积极吗?
Artamonova :
不是太积极。我在那个时候并不是属于运动型的人。没有竞争意识也并不很进取。我是逐渐才有变得像一个运动员的。

V-SPIRIT :
年世界杯上,当你初次在国际排坛崭露头角的时候,你当时的感受怎样?世界杯是三大赛事之一,而那时候你才只有16岁。
Artamonova :
首先,对于我能够被吸收成为国家队一员的事情实在是太不可思议了。我至今仍然不敢相信那时候我去了日本,并真的在有很多观众的大型体育馆的场地上打了比赛。当时我所想的只是我要尽自己的全力,取得最好的结果。

V-SPIRIT :
92年的巴塞罗那奥运会呢?那是你第一次参加的奥运会。
Artamonova :
我认为我表现得很好,我自己很满意。我有了团队协作精神。我学会了合资机的队友一起战斗,一起积累实战经验。

V-SPIRIT :
93年的一年中,你的表示实在太出色了,但是你在94年的时候动了膝部手术,这让你在之后的将近一年时间内没有打球。在95年你的表现看上去还是有点受那个手术的影响。
Artamonova :
年我在保加利亚做的那个手术并不成功。它留下后遗症并产生了这一系列麻烦。这是由于这样我在2000年不得不重新做了同样的手术。

V-SPIRIT :
希望你的膝部现在已经完全康复了。
Artamonova :
我的膝部现在很好。尽管我在20024月动了一次手术,我恢复的很好,而且我还参加了那年9月的世界锦标赛,一点问题也没有。但很不幸,在比赛****间我背部受伤了,但我的表现并不因此而不尽如人意。我很好。

V-SPIRIT :
对于俄罗斯队在96年的亚特兰大奥运会上只取得第四名的成绩你是怎么看的?
Artamonova :
事实是那时候我们俱乐部发生一系列的问题,包括人员调动,以至于我们不能及时为奥运会做准备。我想这就是我们没能取得好成绩的最主要的原因。

V-SPIRIT :
年你的表现惊人的出色,并且你们队伍获得了那一年所有世界大赛的冠军。我能不能说那个97年的阵容是最完美的?
Artamonova :
是的,97年那个阵容的确很好。我们大家配合得很好。我现在还经常会想起这阵容。

V-SPIRIT :
俄罗斯队常年处于世界一流球队之列,这有没有什么秘诀嘛?
Artamonova :
这毫无秘诀可言。在这里我必须感谢我们的教练Karpol的指导。最近他出奇的忙,这对于我们队伍来讲很是问题。说到他的问题,他现在也上了年纪了。身体条件不允许再他为所有的事情操心。他年轻的时候是和我们一起训练的。

V-SPIRIT :
我相信很多人都曾预测俄罗斯队会取得2002年德国世锦赛的冠军,但最终结果你们只拿到了铜牌。
Artamonova :
对于这个令人遗憾的结果,其中一个原因是2001年的11月,我们失去了两个正式队员Vassilefskaia Chachkova。对于替补队员,磨合以及使一个队伍正常运作是需要时间的。

V-SPIRIT :
对于意大利夺冠,美国对亚军的结果你怎么看呢?
Artamonova :
我相信没有人能够预料到这个结果。在国际上,意大利没有被看作是一支很强的球队。他们甚至在欧洲锦标赛中也没有去的名次。没有人可以精确的解释这其中的道理。我所能说的也只是他们很好的利用了这次机会并且他们十分幸运。

V-SPIRIT :
如果俄罗斯队有缺点的话,那你认为有哪些呢?
Artamonova :
事实上,我们有很多漏洞。首先是训练的环境。我们必须长途跋涉到其他国家诸如克罗地亚去训练,因为我们没有自己的场馆。不过现在我们自己的训练场馆终于已经开始建造了。

V-SPIRIT :
你的教练说你是20世纪最好的攻击手,你怎么认为呢?
Artamonova :
他从没对我说过这事……(笑)……你刚说的时候是我第一次听到这样的话,所以我不知道该说些什么。

V-SPIRIT :
那让我换个说法。对于你被当作俄罗斯国家队的王牌进攻手(ace attacker)超过10年的说法,你怎么看待的呢?
Artamonova :
这个问题很难。我从没认为自己是队里最好的球员。我从没想过谁比谁好或者谁比谁差。我认为场上的六个人是同样优秀的。我认为我们一样是因为这是一项集体运动,我们都有各自的分工。

V-SPIRIT :
你有出色的轻打技术还有稳定的一传,更别说那强有力的进攻能力还有……
Artamonova :
请你不要这么夸奖我……(笑)……俄罗斯人相信当你被过度赞扬的时候会有不吉利的事情发生。

V-SPIRIT :
真的吗?那时我对你表现的由衷的评价,那我换个话题。你在场上很少甚至几互补觉,或者紧握拳头。你是不是一个很安静的人呢?
Artamonova :
这并不能表示我的性格是绝对的安静或者温和。我只是不想公开表现出我的意愿。在比赛中我总有战斗精神来达到我自己的目标,但我把这些东西埋藏在心底。作为一个职业运动员,如果你真的是非常安静的一个人,你肯定会受不了的。

V-SPIRIT :
你能描述一下你的性格吗?
Artamonova :
我的性格有很多面,非常复杂。打球的时候我对自己严格要求,在家的时候我很安静,
有时候也会粗鲁一小会儿……(笑)……这就像月亮一样多变。

V-SPIRIT :
你怎样安排你的业余时间呢?
Artamonova :
这说不准。我在家看书,和朋友一起出去。

V-SPIRIT :
跳舞?
Artamonova :
不是,我不去舞厅的。训练之后没有这个力气了。(笑)

V-SPIRIT :
有没有以个人或者一件事情对你影响很大呢?
Artamonova :
是我丈夫。他总是支持我、鼓励我打球。我在日本打球的时候经常和他通电话,这样让我感觉我们经常在一起,尽管我们分居两地。

V-SPIRIT :
你打球这么多年了,排球让你学到的最重要的是什么呢?
Artamonova :
排球给了我斗志教会我容忍。排球也同样给了我机会周游世界,认识很多人。

V-SPIRIT :
最后在这次专访结束之际,请给你全世界的球迷讲一句话好吗?
Artamonova :
请你们来看我们的比赛。
当听见你们的助威声时,我会很受鼓舞。我爱你们大家。

Interview with Evguenia Artamonova

V-SPIRIT : When and how did you start volleyball?
Artamonova : I started volleyball at the age of seven. The volleyball coach came to school to search the tall girls and he picked me out. At first I entered junior club team, Malakhit. It's a place for the children and it's attached to Karpol's club team, Uralochka. I had played at Malakhit until twelve years old and enrolled Uralochka at thirteen.

V-SPIRIT : What was your first impression of volleyball?
Artamonova : I thought it's interesting. But it interested me just because it was fun to play with the balls. I never imagined me becoming a professional volleyball player at that moment.

V-SPIRIT : Were you very active when you were little?
Artamonova : Not very. I wasn't very sporting type. Neither a competitive nor an aggressive. I became like athlete gradually.

V-SPIRIT : How did you feel when you made your International debut at World Cup in 1991? It's one of three biggest world competitions and you were only sixteen years old.
Artamonova : First of all it was unbelievable to be included as a Senior National Team member. And then it was incredible to me that I came to Japan and I actually played on the court in big arena in front of a large number of spectators. What I thought there was only that I want to do my best to get as good result as possible.

V-SPIRIT : How about Barcelona Olympics in 1992? That was the first time Olympic Games for you to participate.
Artamonova : I believe I played well enough to be satisfied. I learned team work. I learned to fight with my team mates together and to accumulate the experience together.

V-SPIRIT : You were wonderful throughout 1993, but you had knee surgery in 1994 which made you unable to play on the court almost for a whole year. And you still seemed you were in some kind of trouble in 1995 and having your moment of frustration.
Artamonova : That surgery I had in Bulgaria in 1994 was unsuccessful. It's a far reaching consequence and it caused all those troubles. And I needed same surgery over again in 2000 because of it.

V-SPIRIT : I hope you are all right now.
Artamonova : I am OK now. Although I had an operation in April 2002, I recovered all right and I participated in World Championship on September without any problem. I hurt my back in World Championship unfortunately, but the quality of my performance has not gone down. I'm OK.

V-SPIRIT : Why do you think Russia ended in 4th place in Atlanta Olympics in 1996?
Artamonova : The fact is that our club had some problems including a change of members at that time and we couldn't be prepared in time for the Olympics. I think that was the main reason for that we couldn't get good result in Atlanta Olympics.

V-SPIRIT : You were amazingly great in 1997 and that year you won gold medals in all of International competitions. Can I say that Russian team in 1997 was perfect?
Artamonova : Yes. That team in 1997 was really a good team. We had very good team work and I often remember that team even now.

V-SPIRIT : What is the secret of that Russia has kept being in world top class over the years?
Artamonova : There is no secret. I think I should give all credit to Karpol's guidance for that. He is extremely busy lately and it is regards as a problem for our team. Speaking of problem, he is getting old and it is physically difficult for him to care for everything. He used to practice with us when he was young.

V-SPIRIT : I believe a lot of people predicted that Russia would win a title of 2002 World Championship in Germany, but a final result for Russia was bronze medal.
Artamonova : One of the reasons about the regrettable result was that we lost two regular members, Vassilefskaia and Chachkova in last November 2001. It takes time for the substitutes to fit in with and to be functioning as a team.

V-SPIRIT : What do you think about that Italy won a title and USA won silver medal of World Championship in 2002?
Artamonova : I believe no one could predict this result. Italy is not considered a strong team in International level. They had never won a title even in European Championship. No one can explain this result precisely. The only thing I can say is that they used a chance pretty good and they were really lucky.

V-SPIRIT : What is a shortcoming of Russian team if you think there is any?
Artamonova : There are many lacking points actually. Primarily it is the environment for the practice. We have to trip to other country such as Croatia to go into training because we don't have gymnasium for that. It is under construction now at last.

V-SPIRIT : How have you felt about that Karpol has said that he believes in you are the best attacker in the 20th century?
Artamonova : He's never said that to me..(laugh)...I heard that just now for the first time, so that I don't know what to say.

V-SPIRIT : Let me put it this way then. How do you feel about being trusted as an ace attacker of Russian National team for more than ten years?
Artamonova : It is difficult question to answer. I've never thought that I am the best among the team. I never ever thought who is better or worse than whom. I think all of six players on the court are equally wonderful. We all are the same because it is team sports and we play our respective roles.

V-SPIRIT : You have skillful tipping and stable reception, not to mention powerful spiking ability and..
Artamonova : Please don't give me such compliment...(laugh)...The Russians believe that some ominousness will happen to you when you are praised excessively.

V-SPIRIT : Is that true? That's what I truly think about your performance, but I change the subject. You seldom or never shout and clench your fists loudly on the court. Are you very quiet person?
Artamonova : It's not that my character is totally quiet and gentle. I just don't express my will openly. I always have a fighting spirit during the game to achieve my goal, but I keep those feelings to myself. You can't live through as a professional player if you were really quiet person.

V-SPIRIT : Would you describe your character?
Artamonova : I have many sides and it is complicated. I'm strict with myself at work, I'm gentle at home, and I'm mean once in a while.. (Laugh)...It is changeful just like a moon.

V-SPIRIT : How do you usually spend your free time?
Artamonova : That depends. I read the books at home, go out with my friends.

V-SPIRIT : To dance?
Artamonova : No, I don't go to disco. There is no such energy left after the practice. (laugh)

V-SPIRIT : Is there anyone or anything that had a special impact on you?
Artamonova : It's my husband. He always supports me and motivates me to play volleyball. I often talk with him on the phone, so that I feel that we are always together even though we live apart while I play for Takefuji Bamboo in Japanese V-League.

V-SPIRIT : You have been working in volleyball world for a long time. What's the most important thing you learned from volleyball?
Artamonova : Volleyball taught me to fight and to endure. And volleyball gave me the chance to travel around the world and to meet many people.

V-SPIRIT : At the end of this interview please give your message to the fans in all over the world.
Artamonova : Please come to see volleyball game. I am encouraged a lot when I hear the cheers of you. I love you all.

On December 4th 2002 in Osaka Japan

Thanks to Team TAKEFUJI BAMBOO and Interpreter Yuriko Anan

Special Thanks to Evguenia Artamonova

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-12-15 20:11:52 | 显示全部楼层
伟大的女神。。。

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 20:25:12 | 显示全部楼层
什么时候的采访啊
02年缺了俺家苦瓜也是很可惜的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 20:30:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个应该是03年左右的采访吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 20:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 20:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,你是不是会俄语啊。好强大哦。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-15 21:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,你是不是会俄语啊。好强大哦。
miracle23 发表于 2009-12-15 20:59

不是啦,我也是转贴哈哈哈,偶然间在电脑里找到的,不知道什么时候存的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 22:08:26 | 显示全部楼层
场上六个人是一样的,这观念真的很值得琢磨琢磨啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 22:17:03 | 显示全部楼层
排球给了我斗志教会我容忍

这句话说的太好了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 23:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
当年很喜欢V-SPIRIT,老在那里写话给娘娘的,哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 23:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
这才是伟大的女神啊
球技、人品、性格、美貌……每样都那么出众……没的说了……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 23:32:18 | 显示全部楼层
这才是伟大的女神啊
球技、人品、性格、美貌……每样都那么出众……没的说了……
炎绶の青玉 发表于 2009-12-15 23:28

虽然你非常非常花痴,但是在对阿塔的印象上,我还是很赞同你的。
确实是非常出色的球员。

想八卦一下,据说她老公以前是老卡家女婿?不过看样子没有对她和老卡的关系有任何影响,呵呵。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 23:41:49 | 显示全部楼层
我哪有花痴……
她第一个老公不是队医老头么?
第二个老公是那个日裔的ESTES,听说是karpol女婿?也无从考证,说明karpol这类的外国人非常开通,女儿的婚姻没了,还能做朋友…arta应该不是小3吧…
我也八卦下,信天游是什么意思?是信天翁在水里游泳的意思么?简称信天游?[s:686]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-15 23:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
Head Coach: Oguienko Valentina
Assistant Coach: Estes Jerry
Doctor: Mamaev Yuri
Trainer: Karpol Nikolai

04年以前的档案
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 00:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
我哪有花痴……
她第一个老公不是队医老头么?
第二个老公是那个日裔的ESTES,听说是karpol女婿?也无从考证,说明karpol这类的外国人非常开通,女儿的婚姻没了,还能做朋友…arta应该不是小3吧…
我也八卦下,信 ...
炎绶の青玉 发表于 2009-12-15 23:41

呃...
陕北民歌的一种,木有听说过么?
我觉得这个名字很有意境,而且我是山西长大的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 00:14:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 halfire 于 2009-12-16 00:18 编辑
呃...
陕北民歌的一种,木有听说过么?
我觉得这个名字很有意境,而且我是山西长大的。
信天游 发表于 2009-12-16 00:05

心口呀莫要这么厉害的跳,
灰尘呀莫把我眼睛挡住了……
手抓黄土我不放,
紧紧儿贴在心窝上。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 00:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
心口呀莫要这么厉害的跳,
灰尘呀莫把我眼睛挡住了……
手抓黄土我不放,
紧紧儿贴在心窝上。
halfire 发表于 2009-12-16 00:14

没想到你还会这个,哈哈哈,佩服下
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 00:34:21 | 显示全部楼层
没想到你还会这个,哈哈哈,佩服下
fhaw 发表于 2009-12-16 00:20

哈哈
我可不会啊
这么深情地对黄土的爱
藕可不中
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 02:43:07 | 显示全部楼层
真的是排球女神~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-16 13:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
她为什么最喜欢的是97的阵容  我觉得应该是99-00那个阵容吧   那是他们最强大的时刻
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:00 , Processed in 0.419225 second(s), 28 queries .