发表于 2009-3-14 19:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Joular 于 2009-3-14 19:16 编辑

Newsroom
March 13, 2009

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

© Getty Images

Li Na's Indian Wells Blog

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA - She missed the entire Australian season with a knee injury but asserted herself with a vengeance in Monterrey last week, *** it all the way to the final. Now, Li Na is hoping to leave her mark at the $4.5-million BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. Come along to the desert with the Chinese trailblazer in the latest Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Blog.
-----
Friday, March 13, 2009
Hi everyone!
I just came from winning my second round match with Patty Schnyder. It was very tough. She plays so smart and made me work so hard to win every point. I was just focusing on myself and my tennis today, and I'm so happy to win. It's a little late now, about 8 o'clock, so my husband and I will go to dinner at this really good French restaurant and then I'll probably go to sleep!
My day off yesterday was very relaxing. I practiced once then had a massage, then just spent the rest of the day at the hotel, surfing the internet and talking to my friends on it too. I haven't seen the city too much yet but maybe tomorrow, we will see. There's a big shopping mall I want to go to, but I normally wait until the end of the tournament before I buy anything. It depends on how far I go :)
To all of you reading, I'll try my best to keep winning - trust me! I'll talk to you all again after my next match.
How do you stay positive during an injury lay-off? Robert, UK
Even when I am injured, I'm still working hard on everything. So I have to stay positive. It's hard. My team helps with that a lot. They are always behind me, supporting me. They push me a lot. Because it's not easy to be injured, and it's not easy to come back from it. They sometimes even yell at me to keep working harder, and I would just do it. It worked!
What's your favorite city to play in? Jenna, UK
Before it was Paris. It's so nice and relaxing, and it's so romantic. It doesn't seem as busy as other places. Now I like Indian Wells too. It just looks perfect. In practice here I looked at my coach and said, 'Look at the mountains and the sky, it looks like a postcard!' The weather is good too. It's just perfect here.
-----
Click here to send your questions in to Li Na.
-----
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Hello and welcome to my blog.
I just finished my first round match with Tamarine Tanasugarn. First rounds are always tough, but this one was more difficult because we're friends. It was hard for me to fight on the court. She plays so fast too. But I was able to use her pace and move her around the court. I'm happy to make it to the second round.
The beginning of the year was tough for me. I didn't play in Australia because I had an operation on my knee. I was watching some tennis on TV and I knew I had to work hard to come back. It's hard to be positive when the last few years I've missed many months each year because of an injury, but I am hoping this year I'll have no injuries. I hope I can play the whole season!
I had a good week in Monterrey last week. I love new tournaments. Every day I was thinking about how nice it was there, the hotel and courts were so nice and the people were all so friendly. If I have a chance I'll go back next year. I tried to do some shopping but I didn't buy much, but I looked around a lot.
I came to Indian Wells on Monday night and have just been practicing and getting ready for the tournament since. Tomorrow I have a day off from playing but I'll practice and then I have my annual physical (the Tour gives us a physical exam each year to help us prevent injuries and teach us about health and nutrition...)
I'm hoping I'll have a good tournament and a good year, too - this is the year of the cow in China, so hopefully everyone will have a good time!
I'll talk to you all again after my next match :)
-----
Click here to visit the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour's Chinese-language site.
Click here to check out Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Blogs from tournaments past.
Get all of the tennis gear from your favorite players, including Li Na, at Tennis Warehouse. Click here to shop online now.

怎么能直接写出这样的英文文章 是翻译的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-14 23:09:48 | 显示全部楼层
娜姐笑得好灿烂啊:dabin6
这是她自己写的英文??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 06:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
郑同学两个2-6脆败
双打加油吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 08:15:51 | 显示全部楼层
[s:708]天后华丽丽地挂掉了…………
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 08:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
真没想到天后居然输了,而且是这种比分输的。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 09:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
OMG. 天后吃了两只烧鹅!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 09:43:10 | 显示全部楼层
oh,两只小鸭子
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 10:21:38 | 显示全部楼层
神仙居然被淘汰了,难道是因为没有和v家姐妹分到一起所以无心恋战?:dabin13
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 10:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
真的是好冷啊,郑洁怎么会输了呢,郁闷啊!李娜加油吧!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 10:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
種子選手如昨天般逐一出局
神仙姐姐, 天后, domi[s:731]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 10:46:52 | 显示全部楼层
看来大家状态都不怎样的,明天娜姐彭帅有机会了..........................我怎么觉得天后是比赛打太多体能心态上有些问题才输成这样的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 10:49:14 | 显示全部楼层
长腿大妈耗时近3hrs才晋级。。:dabin
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 11:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
Jankovic也要挂了.....
Sugiyama也要挂了.....
Cornet已经挂了.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 11:31:52 | 显示全部楼层
:sweat>天后就这样走了,郁闷
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-3-15 11:39:28 | 显示全部楼层
现在俄罗斯的小妹妹真是,一个个的力大无穷+沙式吼叫。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 21:47 , Processed in 0.858626 second(s), 13 queries .