找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 4284|回复: 45

Fernanda Venturini登陆西超 助Murcia捧杯成功(SFV-XXXIICopa de la Reina 2007)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-23 18:41:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PRESENTATION FERNANDA VENTURINI

presentacionfda.gif

The Athletic Club Volleyball Murcia Grupo 2002 informs that the Brazilian colocadora Fernanda Venturini has been presented/displayed this morning before means, after knowing its companions and training already to the orders of its new technician, Paulo the Coco.

Venturini has declared that “always I have liked to be in ambitious projects, and the one of Grupo 2002 is it. I believe that I am enabled to prevail outside Brazil and am going to fight to the maximum to be to the one hundred percent as rapidly as possible”.

With respect to its contribution to the club, it adds that “my experience can be key, and also the desire that I have. It is necessary to have it very clear to return to play, something that did not do from April. I believe that there is an excellent group to obtain all the titles in game, and the atmosphere in the equipment is very good similarity to me”.

The technician Paulo the Coco, said of his new player that “we must be patient with her. We are going to be putting it little by little in the dynamics of the group, and the objective is that it already can help us in the Glass of Reina. It needs to play, but that trick to have to go to Towns Saturday, and to be our first rival in the Glass of Reina, we must play it. Seguero that its work, its aid and his experienca is going to us to come very well”.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

西超0.gif

西超1.gif

Cuartos de Final四分之一决赛:
Grupo 2002 Murcia vs. Universidade de Burgos

来自本场获胜方Grupo 2002的官方赛报:

登录/注册后可看大图
3   :  0  

登录/注册后可看大图

GLASS OF QUEEN SANSE '07
THURSDAY, 22 of February
20:00 Hrs
Valvanera pavilion

GRUPO 2002 MURCIA FOR THE SEMIFINALS

copa_grupo-ubu1.gif

Grupo 2002 returned to prevail, five days later, to the University of Towns, by forceful 3 to 0, with the only difference of which the today victory supposes happens to the semifinals of the Glass of Reina.

But everything was not as easy as it seems, because the Murcian had to fold several times to the of Burgos to be able to adjudge the party.

The first Seth Grupo 2002 beginning with Fernanda, Luba, Amaranta, Nancy, Maggie and Agata and I easily gain the game to him to the of Burgos, with partisans of 8-2; 16-5; 21-9 and 25-13. In this Seth I emphasize the Polish Mr鰖 Agate which was sensational in the network.

In the second Seth the forces were equaled and was Towns the one that I dominate the Seth until point 18, where Grupo 2002 Murcia was able to tie the Seth and in the end I end up prevailing.

The third and last Seth was fought until the second technical time where Grupo 2002 returned to demonstrate its quality and it prevailed by a total from 25 to 18.

On the part of Grupo 2002 the Maxima anotadora was Nancy Metcalf, 16 points, followed of the Russian Lioubov Kilic 12 points. To emphasize the game in the network of the three power stations of Grupo 2002, Mr鰖 Agate, 4 blockades, Annerys Vargas, 3 blockades and Amaranta Fernandez 2 blockades.

On the part of the College students, to emphasize the 12 points of Enia Martinez and the 10 points of Silvia Fernandez.

In the previous party the Spar Tenerife Marichal was dominated peleón Visual Home Benidorm by 3 to 1, reason why year in Murcia will be repeated the semifinal of the previous edition of the Glass of Reina celebrated the past.

Saturday as of the 20,00 hours, first and classified second the faces in a duel will be seen where single one will see the way of the end.

List of credits:  

Grupo 2002 Murcia: Elena Garci'a (3p), Annerys Vargas (5p), Brown Morning call (l), Lioubov Kilic (12p), Sara Perez, Amaranta (7p), Glinka (3p), Agate (7p), Nancy (16p), Fernanda (2p) , also juice Esther Rodriguez (l)

Univ. Towns: Silvia Fdez (10p), Ana Ramirez (l), Herms (3p), Yuliva (1p), Enia (12p), Regina (6p), Mendoza, Cristina (1p), Alicia (2p)

Sets: 25-13; 25-21; 25-18

Incidences: Second party of the first day of the Glass of Reina. Grupo 2002 Murcia I classify myself for the semifinal. Valvanera pavilion around 1000 people.

PROXIMOS PARTIDOS

24/02/2007 20:00 COPA REINA  S. Tenerife Marichal - Grupo 2002  
25/02/2007 12.00 COPA REINA  FINAL
03/03/2007 17.00 P.D. L,Illa Benidorm V. Home Benidorm - Grupo 2002  

Grupo 2002 wins in quarters

copa1.jpg

来自本场失利方Universidad de Burgos的官方新闻通报:

The University of Towns CV Diego Porcelos said good bye to first of change to the Glass of Reina 2007 after losing in its party of the quarterfinals by clear a 3-0 before the Murcia Grupo 2002. The Murcian club happens to semifinals.

The quite vague encounter in the reception and with many problems began the UBU to construct its attack, which took to the Murcia Grupo 2002 to control the exit Seth (8-2). Nancy Metcalf and Lioubov Kilic began to do of hers in attack and the blockade Murcian made the rest. Thus, with 10-2 Jose Miguel Perez it requested its first dead time.

After him, and looking for to improve the things in the second line, the technician of the of Burgos set gave to entrance to Yuliya Buyeva by Jennifer Mendoza, but he did not change the panorama either and the answer of the UBU continued being poor (16-5).

In anything it was looked the party the past like the one of Saturday in the Plantation, shock of Superliga, and with serve and blockade, together with its powerful attack, Murcia 2002 was directed little by little towards the attainment of the first partisan, who ended up writing down it to it by 25-13.

With Yuliya Buyeva staying in the equipment the second Seth began the UBU. Its concentration was greater, also its level of serve, and that allowed him to ahead begin it in the marker (6-8) after a good answer of Elisenda Herms and Regina Miloserdova by the center of the network.

In fact, with 7-10 the Brazilian Paulo the Coco, technician of Murcia 2002, used his first time to center his players, but the UBU continued becoming strong in the network (10-13). Thus, and after a horrorosa gust of wind of both equipment with the serve, the Seth always arrived at the second technical time with the of Burgos equipment ahead (14-16).

Nevertheless, from the Murcian picture it began there to throw of his better player, Lioubov Kilic, and with three closings his and new problems in reception of the UBU the marker changed (18-16). Even so, the of Burgos set down did not come (20-20 after two blockades), but until it let to him there arrive the Murcia 2002, that with first times by the center builds of the legendary Fernanda Venturini, was ended up taking the game by an apparently comfortable one 25-21.

With the encounter it costs above, the UBU came out trim in the third game well and it did not allow the stroll of the Murcia (8-7). A direct serve of Enia Martinez and two closings of the Cuban player put (9-11 ahead to him) and at least the of Burgos set arrived hooked at the Seth to the second technical time (16-14).

Nevertheless, little by little the Murcian equipment was imposing its greater quality and experience (20-16) and without the Seth had dot of being able to change to Jose Miguel Perez consumed its second dead time (23-16). It already was behind schedule and a last closing of Nancy Metcalf put the sentence (25-18).  
23/02/2007
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 18:41:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PRESENTATION FERNANDA VENTURINI

The Athletic Club Volleyball Murcia Grupo 2002 informs that the Brazilian colocadora Fernanda Venturini has been presented/displayed this morning before means, after knowing its companions and training already to the orders of its new technician, Paulo the Coco.

Venturini has declared that “always I have liked to be in ambitious projects, and the one of Grupo 2002 is it. I believe that I am enabled to prevail outside Brazil and am going to fight to the maximum to be to the one hundred percent as rapidly as possible”.

With respect to its contribution to the club, it adds that “my experience can be key, and also the desire that I have. It is necessary to have it very clear to return to play, something that did not do from April. I believe that there is an excellent group to obtain all the titles in game, and the atmosphere in the equipment is very good similarity to me”.

The technician Paulo the Coco, said of his new player that “we must be patient with her. We are going to be putting it little by little in the dynamics of the group, and the objective is that it already can help us in the Glass of Reina. It needs to play, but that trick to have to go to Towns Saturday, and to be our first rival in the Glass of Reina, we must play it. Seguero that its work, its aid and his experienca is going to us to come very well”.

Cuartos de Final四分之一决赛:
Grupo 2002 Murcia vs. Universidade de Burgos

来自本场获胜方Grupo 2002的官方赛报:

登录/注册后可看大图
3   :  0  

登录/注册后可看大图

GLASS OF QUEEN SANSE '07
THURSDAY, 22 of February
20:00 Hrs
Valvanera pavilion

GRUPO 2002 MURCIA FOR THE SEMIFINALS

Grupo 2002 returned to prevail, five days later, to the University of Towns, by forceful 3 to 0, with the only difference of which the today victory supposes happens to the semifinals of the Glass of Reina.

But everything was not as easy as it seems, because the Murcian had to fold several times to the of Burgos to be able to adjudge the party.

The first Seth Grupo 2002 beginning with Fernanda, Luba, Amaranta, Nancy, Maggie and Agata and I easily gain the game to him to the of Burgos, with partisans of 8-2; 16-5; 21-9 and 25-13. In this Seth I emphasize the Polish Mr鰖 Agate which was sensational in the network.

In the second Seth the forces were equaled and was Towns the one that I dominate the Seth until point 18, where Grupo 2002 Murcia was able to tie the Seth and in the end I end up prevailing.

The third and last Seth was fought until the second technical time where Grupo 2002 returned to demonstrate its quality and it prevailed by a total from 25 to 18.

On the part of Grupo 2002 the Maxima anotadora was Nancy Metcalf, 16 points, followed of the Russian Lioubov Kilic 12 points. To emphasize the game in the network of the three power stations of Grupo 2002, Mr鰖 Agate, 4 blockades, Annerys Vargas, 3 blockades and Amaranta Fernandez 2 blockades.

On the part of the College students, to emphasize the 12 points of Enia Martinez and the 10 points of Silvia Fernandez.

In the previous party the Spar Tenerife Marichal was dominated peleón Visual Home Benidorm by 3 to 1, reason why year in Murcia will be repeated the semifinal of the previous edition of the Glass of Reina celebrated the past.

Saturday as of the 20,00 hours, first and classified second the faces in a duel will be seen where single one will see the way of the end.

List of credits:  

Grupo 2002 Murcia: Elena Garci'a (3p), Annerys Vargas (5p), Brown Morning call (l), Lioubov Kilic (12p), Sara Perez, Amaranta (7p), Glinka (3p), Agate (7p), Nancy (16p), Fernanda (2p) , also juice Esther Rodriguez (l)

Univ. Towns: Silvia Fdez (10p), Ana Ramirez (l), Herms (3p), Yuliva (1p), Enia (12p), Regina (6p), Mendoza, Cristina (1p), Alicia (2p)

Sets: 25-13; 25-21; 25-18

Incidences: Second party of the first day of the Glass of Reina. Grupo 2002 Murcia I classify myself for the semifinal. Valvanera pavilion around 1000 people.

PROXIMOS PARTIDOS

24/02/2007 20:00 COPA REINA  S. Tenerife Marichal - Grupo 2002  
25/02/2007 12.00 COPA REINA  FINAL
03/03/2007 17.00 P.D. L,Illa Benidorm V. Home Benidorm - Grupo 2002  

Grupo 2002 wins in quarters

来自本场失利方Universidad de Burgos的官方新闻通报:

The University of Towns CV Diego Porcelos said good bye to first of change to the Glass of Reina 2007 after losing in its party of the quarterfinals by clear a 3-0 before the Murcia Grupo 2002. The Murcian club happens to semifinals.

The quite vague encounter in the reception and with many problems began the UBU to construct its attack, which took to the Murcia Grupo 2002 to control the exit Seth (8-2). Nancy Metcalf and Lioubov Kilic began to do of hers in attack and the blockade Murcian made the rest. Thus, with 10-2 Jose Miguel Perez it requested its first dead time.

After him, and looking for to improve the things in the second line, the technician of the of Burgos set gave to entrance to Yuliya Buyeva by Jennifer Mendoza, but he did not change the panorama either and the answer of the UBU continued being poor (16-5).

In anything it was looked the party the past like the one of Saturday in the Plantation, shock of Superliga, and with serve and blockade, together with its powerful attack, Murcia 2002 was directed little by little towards the attainment of the first partisan, who ended up writing down it to it by 25-13.

With Yuliya Buyeva staying in the equipment the second Seth began the UBU. Its concentration was greater, also its level of serve, and that allowed him to ahead begin it in the marker (6-8) after a good answer of Elisenda Herms and Regina Miloserdova by the center of the network.

In fact, with 7-10 the Brazilian Paulo the Coco, technician of Murcia 2002, used his first time to center his players, but the UBU continued becoming strong in the network (10-13). Thus, and after a horrorosa gust of wind of both equipment with the serve, the Seth always arrived at the second technical time with the of Burgos equipment ahead (14-16).

Nevertheless, from the Murcian picture it began there to throw of his better player, Lioubov Kilic, and with three closings his and new problems in reception of the UBU the marker changed (18-16). Even so, the of Burgos set down did not come (20-20 after two blockades), but until it let to him there arrive the Murcia 2002, that with first times by the center builds of the legendary Fernanda Venturini, was ended up taking the game by an apparently comfortable one 25-21.

With the encounter it costs above, the UBU came out trim in the third game well and it did not allow the stroll of the Murcia (8-7). A direct serve of Enia Martinez and two closings of the Cuban player put (9-11 ahead to him) and at least the of Burgos set arrived hooked at the Seth to the second technical time (16-14).

Nevertheless, little by little the Murcian equipment was imposing its greater quality and experience (20-16) and without the Seth had dot of being able to change to Jose Miguel Perez consumed its second dead time (23-16). It already was behind schedule and a last closing of Nancy Metcalf put the sentence (25-18).  
23/02/2007
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 18:59:56 | 显示全部楼层
在先期结束的另一场四分之一的比赛中,Tenerife Marichal 不出所料3:1击败对手Visual Benidorm进入半决赛,半决赛对手将是第二场四分之一决赛的胜者也就是GRUPO 2002 MURCIA;半决赛将于当地时间24日晚间进行。

Copa de SM La Reina 2007

Visual Benidorm vs. Tenerife Marichal

Spar Tenerife, first semifinalist

copa_ten-ben_big1.gif

The Spar Tenerife Marichal became the first semifinalist of the Glass of SM the Queen, when winning 3-1 to the Line of vision Home Benidorm in the first party of quarterfinals of the match that is being disputed in San Sebastián of the Kings (Madrid)

The Home Line of vision demonstrated from the beginning that the effective champion was not going it to have easy. With a good work of blockade and the attacks of Sea Arranz, those of Pedro Lanero planted battle to tinerfe馻s. Nevertheless, the infinite offensive resources of the islanders finished making uneven the balance in the first Seth. Romina Lamas distributed the attacks of the such form that or was through Logan Tom or through Neslihan Demir, the points fell in the canary square. Thus, the first Seth finished 25-19.

The Home Line of vision became champion of Glasses in the second Seth. Those of Lanero they fought to its rivals with its same arms: offensive variety, success in closing and work in defense. Thus, the points of Daniela Pati駉 and Bojana Doganjic, added to those of Chihuan and Arranz, caused that the second partisan finished 21-25 in favor of the levantinas.

This partial defeat spurred to tinerfe馻s. The pupils of Rafael Prado made a perfect Seth, coiling to their rivals in all the facets of the game. Little tinerfe馻 could make the Home Line of vision before the forcefulness; the 25-9 partisan demonstrates the canary dominion.

The levantinas were suffered of the blow of the third Seth, and took in entering the fourth sleeve. Little by little they were taking rate, and they put to his rivals against the cords at some moments of the partisan. Nevertheless, the advantage of beginning acquired by the islanders was enough to put the 25-21 whom the 3-1 end supposed.

With this result, the Spar Tenerife Marichal took the first step in its intention to revalidar the title of Glass.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 19:04:30 | 显示全部楼层
Information: Grupo 2002、SFV、BURGOS

以上内容均为据上述官方网站资料综合而得,并转换为英文;原文可自行前往观看。
因此,文中错误不可避免;仅供参考。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 19:55:13 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,这个好像应该是西班牙超级联赛杯的比赛,burgos去年的头号攻手,前古巴队大名单成员martinez转会去了俄罗斯的odinsovo,导致burgos本赛季是在没什么竞争力,被grupo3:0轻取很正常啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 20:08:13 | 显示全部楼层
两支西班牙强队都引进了N多超级球星,实在是有钱。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 20:51:37 | 显示全部楼层
安福使用什么软件转的英文啊,能不能介绍一下,感觉非常赞

我手头写文章有俄文的东西,西里尔文实在看不懂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 21:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
终于还是没能抵挡住金钱炮弹的诱惑而复出咯
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-23 22:38:57 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼firebrands2007-02-23 20:51发表的:
安福使用什么软件转的英文啊,能不能介绍一下,感觉非常赞

我手头写文章有俄文的东西,西里尔文实在看不懂

基本上是用的网站在线翻译。。。比如金桥翻译中心http://www.netat.net/  。。。

细节部分可能需要用在线词典或其他软件比如金山词霸,进行二次翻译。俄文的东西我暂时接触不多,不过也是可用的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 22:57:13 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,ms安安最近迷上写文图大娘的东西了! [s:3]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 23:37:14 | 显示全部楼层
引用第7楼安福东俊尉2007-02-23 22:38发表的:

基本上是用的网站在线翻译。。。比如金桥翻译中心http://www.netat.net/  。。。

[s:6] 金桥没有俄文啊 [s:8]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-23 23:45:39 | 显示全部楼层
西班牙很有钱。。。看人家皇马,相当有钱!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 11:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼valentine2007-02-23 19:55发表的:
哈哈,这个好像应该是西班牙超级联赛杯的比赛,burgos去年的头号攻手,前古巴队大名单成员martinez转会去了俄罗斯的odinsovo,导致burgos本赛季是在没什么竞争力,被grupo3:0轻取很正常啊!

没有啊, Martinez E. 一直在 Burgos 的....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 12:31:31 | 显示全部楼层
引用第11楼卡斯特罗2007-02-25 11:39发表的:

没有啊, Martinez E. 一直在 Burgos 的....
啊?主席说的是否属实?可少爷告诉我,说她本赛季转会去了俄罗斯的Odinsovo呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 16:05:42 | 显示全部楼层
引用第12楼valentine2007-02-25 12:31发表的:

啊?主席说的是否属实?可少爷告诉我,说她本赛季转会去了俄罗斯的Odinsovo呀!

在对 Grupo 2002 的4分之一决赛中, Martinez E. 得了11分....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 16:10:16 | 显示全部楼层
by the way, Grupo 2002 正如我预料的那样, 在关健淘汰赛中获胜, 进入了决赛... 而 Tenerife 被淘汰了.

这样, Tenerife 已经在本赛季三项国内赛事中丢掉了两项冠军..... 只剩下超联的冠军还可以争一下了.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 20:47:03 | 显示全部楼层
引用第9楼firebrands2007-02-23 23:37发表的:

[s:6] 金桥没有俄文啊 [s:8]
那个倒是好用,不过有点疏忽了,嘿嘿

要不试试这个喽,这个就不止有俄文的啦--systran http://my.swotbbs.com/batch.viewlink.php?itemid=546      [s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 20:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
引用第10楼空间排球2007-02-23 23:45发表的:
西班牙很有钱。。。看人家皇马,相当有钱!!!

皇马是冤大头,就靠卖地皮弄了几个臭钱,买了一堆昂贵球员混了几个冠军,还不如当年米亚托维奇 达沃尔·苏克在的时候呢。结果呢大牌球员没什么用
看看米兰用了舍甫琴柯7、8年还卖了4000多万欧元,才用了几年齐达内呢,用了几年肥罗才买了千万左右,加上中看不中用的小贝,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-25 20:55:20 | 显示全部楼层
SFV-XXXIICopa de la Reina 2007半决赛,MURCIA 3:1 胜了 Tenerife  ,决赛对手是3:0轻取Albacete 的Aguere。决赛于当地时间今天进行。

西超3.gif
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-25 20:55:27 | 显示全部楼层
引用第15楼安福东俊尉2007-02-25 20:47发表的:

那个倒是好用,不过有点疏忽了,嘿嘿

要不试试这个喽,这个就不止有俄文的啦--systran http://my.swotbbs.com/batch.viewlink.php?itemid=546      [s:2]

安兄,你给的这个网站打开奇慢无比 [s:4]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 17:46 , Processed in 0.896328 second(s), 27 queries .